STAKEHOLDERS’ CONSULTATION CONFERENCE ON THURSDAY THE 10TH OF JUNE 2022
Othaya- Mukurweini Water Services Company (OMWASCO) is a Water Service Provider owned by County Government of Nyeri. It is responsible for efficient and economical provision of water and sanitation services in Nyeri South and Mukurweini Sub counties as per the Water Act 2016.
The general public,current and potential consumers of OMWASCO services are hereby notified that there will be a stakeholder conference to be held on the 10th of June 2022 at the Mukurweini CDF hall starting at 11:00 AM.
The conference will be for only the company’s current stakeholders who will have received an official invitation letter from OMWASCO.
Any stakeholder institution that has a reason to believe that they need to be incorporated in the list of stakeholders in future may apply in writing to the company and a hardcopy received not later than 9th of June 2022.
The County Government of Nyeri and OMWASCO have the discrection to accept or reject any applications.The applications should be addressed to:
The Managing Director
Othaya Mukurweini Water Services Company
P.O Box 482-10106
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The general public who are the existing or potential customers of Othaya Mukurweini Water Services Company are also notified that there shall be an Annual General Meeting to be held at Mukurweini CDF Hall, Mukurweini Town on Thursday, 23rd June 2022 starting at 11.00 A.M. Only the invited stakeholders will attend the AGM.
- To note that the County Government of Nyeri has appointed Mr.Kimani Rucuiya the County Attorney as a director to replace Ms. Hannah Njamiu Maranga who resigned from the County Government of Nyeri in February 2022.
- To note that Director Rachel Muringi Muchunu, representing Women Organizations retires by rotation and is eligible for re-election
- To note that Director Samuel Gichuki Ndiritu, representing Special Groups, retires by rotation and is not eligible for re-election
- To receive and adopt the report of the selection committee
- To elect directors to fill the two (2) vacancies in the Board;
- One (1) Director representing Women Organizations
- One (1) Director representing Special Groups or Youth Organizations
FCS. Richard K. Gikuhi
Othaya Mukurweini Water Services Company Ltd
P. O. Box 482
Date: 26th May, 2022