Sewer connection Services
- We shall make available application forms for new sewer connections at the approved charge.
- The Front Desk Officer and other officers will always be available to guide every applicant on how to fill the form correctly and register completed forms.
- We shall carry out a survey of the customer premises and determine the requirements for the new connection within seven days and advice the customer accordingly on what is expected on him/her.
- Our staff will be available to inspect and approve all drainage works done by a licensed drain layer before effecting any service connection.
- Connection is effected within three days after drainage works are completed and approved.
- During the installation of a new connection, the customer will be provided with information explaining how to maintain the sewer connection and what to do incase of a sewer blockage.
- The customer will receive his or her first bill with sewer charges within one month from the connection date.